Bariatric Surgery PKG
Medical tourism Medical tourism is the act of traveling to other countries to obtain medical, dental or cosmetic care. It is a new term but thousands of years old act. Medical tourism is also known as Medical travel, Health tourism, surgical tourism, Health tourism, Treatment abroad, Surgeries abroad. Iran is also among the 12 countries with biological medicines technology & can serve as a health tourism center. 30,000 people come to Iran each year to receive medical Treatment. (2012) Ariana Mehre Baran Agency is one of the most famous agencies in this field. We offer several medical packages to prepare a comfort & safe Travel for you and your concomitants.
Laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding
Gastric bypass surgery
Bariatric surgery (weight loss surgery) includes a variety of procedures performed on people who have obesity. Weight loss is achieved by reducing the size of the stomach with a gastric band or through removal of a portion of the stomach (sleeve gastrectomy or biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch) or by resecting and re-routing the small intestine to a small stomach pouch (gastric bypass surgery).
Long-term studies show the procedures cause significant long-term loss of weight, recovery from diabetes, improvement in cardiovascular risk factors, and a reduction in mortality of 23% from 40%. However, a study in Veterans Affairs (VA) patients has found no survival benefit associated with bariatric surgery among older, severely obese people when compared with usual care, at least out to seven years.
All the packages include:
- Providing Iran visa.
- Hotel reservation for the patients and accompanies.
- Receiving in the airport and transportation to the hotel or hospital.
- Providing a cell phone.
- Providing a translator.
- Make an appointment with the doctor as soon as possible.
- Assistance for admitting in hospital.
- Consulting with the physician for starting the treatment procedure.
- Assistance for discharging from hospital.
- Arrangement of optional sightseeing tours for the patients and accompanies.
- Holding on call the Ambulance for the emergency cases.