Medical tourism is the act of traveling to other countries to obtain medical, dental or cosmetic care. It is a new term but thousands of years old act. Medical tourism is also known as Medical travel, Health tourism, surgical tourism, Health tourism, Treatment abroad, Surgeries abroad. Iran is also among the 12 countries with biological medicines technology & can serve as a health tourism center. 30,000 people come to Iran each year to receive medical Treatment. (2012)
Ariana Mehre Baran Agency is one of the most famous agencies in this field. We offer several medical packages to prepare a comfort & safe Travel for you and your concomitants.
Otorhinolaryngology (Otolaryngology) is the area of medicine that deals with disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) region, and related areas of the head and neck. Doctors who specialize in this area are called otorhinolaryngologists, otolaryngologists, ENT doctors, ENT surgeons, or head and neck surgeons. Patients seek treatment from an otorhinolaryngologist for diseases of the ear, nose, or throat and for the management of cancers of the head and neck.
Otolaryngology (pronounced oh/toe/lair/in/goll/oh/jee) is the oldest medical specialty in the United States. Otolaryngologists are physicians trained in the medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat (ENT), and related structures of the head and neck. They are commonly referred to as ENT physicians.
All the packages include:
- Providing Iran visa.
- Hotel reservation for the patients and accompanies.
- Receiving in the airport and transportation to the hotel or hospital.
- Providing a cell phone.
- Providing a translator.
- Make an appointment with the doctor as soon as possible.
- Assistance for admitting in hospital.
- Consulting with the physician for starting the treatment procedure.
- Assistance for discharging from hospital.
- Arrangement of optional sightseeing tours for the patients and accompanies.
- Holding on call the Ambulance for the emergency cases.