General Surgery PKG
Medical tourism is the act of traveling to other countries to obtain medical, dental or cosmetic care. It is a new term but thousands of years old act. Medical tourism is also known as Medical travel, Health tourism, surgical tourism, Health tourism, Treatment abroad, Surgeries abroad. Iran is also among the 12 countries with biological medicines technology & can serve as a health tourism center. 30,000 people come to Iran each year to receive medical Treatment. (2012)
Ariana Mehre Baran Agency is one of the most famous agencies in this field. We offer several medical packages to prepare a comfort & safe Travel for you and your concomitants.
Inguinal Hernia package
Gallbladder surgery (laparoscopic cholecystectomy)
Laparoscopic Hysterectomy package
General surgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on abdominal contents including esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gallbladder and bile ducts, and often the thyroid gland (depending on local reference patterns). They also deal with diseases involving the skin, breast, soft tissue, trauma, peripheral vascular surgery and hernias.
“General Surgery” is a discipline of surgery having a central core of knowledge embracing anatomy, physiology, metabolism, immunology, nutrition, pathology, wound healing, shock and resuscitation, intensive care, and neoplasia, which are common to all surgical specialties.
A general surgeon has specialized knowledge and experience related to the diagnosis, preoperative, operative, and postoperative management, including the management of complications, in nine primary components of surgery, all of which are essential to the education of a broadly based surgeon:
- Alimentary tract
- Abdomen and its contents
- Breast, skin, and soft tissue
- Head and neck, including trauma, vascular, endocrine, congenital and oncologic disorders – particularly tumors of the skin, salivary glands, thyroid, parathyroid, and the oral cavity
- Vascular system, excluding the intracranial vessels and heart
- Endocrine system, including thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal, and endocrine pancreas
- Surgical oncology, including coordinated multimodality management of the cancer patient by screening, surveillance, surgical adjunctive therapy, rehabilitation, and follow-up
- Comprehensive management of trauma, including musculoskeletal, hand, and head injuries. The responsibility for all phases of care of the injured patient is an essential component of general surgery.
- Complete care of critically ill patients with underlying surgical conditions, in the emergency room, intensive care unit, and trauma/burn units
All the packages include:
- Providing Iran visa.
- Hotel reservation for the patients and accompanies.
- Receiving in the airport and transportation to the hotel or hospital.
- Providing a cell phone.
- Providing a translator.
- Make an appointment with the doctor as soon as possible.
- Assistance for admitting in hospital.
- Consulting with the physician for starting the treatment procedure.
- Assistance for discharging from hospital.
- Arrangement of optional sightseeing tours for the patients and accompanies.
- Holding on call the Ambulance for the emergency cases.