Neuro Surgery PKG
Medical tourism is the act of traveling to other countries to obtain medical, dental or cosmetic care. It is a new term but thousands of years old act. Medical tourism is also known as Medical travel, Health tourism, surgical tourism, Health tourism, Treatment abroad, Surgeries abroad. Iran is also among the 12 countries with biological medicines technology & can serve as a health tourism center. 30,000 people come to Iran each year to receive medical Treatment. (2012)
Ariana Mehre Baran Travel Agency is one of the most famous agencies in this field. We offer several medical packages to prepare a comfort & safe Travel for you and your concomitants.
Lumbar spinal stenosis surgery
Lumbar laminectomy procedure
Neurosurgery (or neurological surgery) is the medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of disorders which affect any portion of the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system.
Main divisions of neurosurgery
General neurosurgery involves most neurosurgical conditions including neuro-trauma and other neuro-emergencies such as intracranial hemorrhage. Most level 1 hospitals have this kind of practice.
Specialized branches have developed to cater to special and difficult conditions. These specialized branches co-exist with general neurosurgery in more sophisticated hospitals. To practice advanced specialization within neurosurgery, additional higher fellowship training of one to two years is expected from the neurosurgeon. Some of these divisions of neurosurgery are:
- vascular neurosurgery and endovascular neurosurgery
- stereotactic neurosurgery, functional neurosurgery, and epilepsy surgery
- oncological neurosurgery (also called neurosurgical oncology; includes pediatric oncological neurosurgery)
- skull base surgery
- spinal neurosurgery
- peripheral nerve surgery
- pediatric neurosurgery (for cancer, seizures, bleeding, stroke, cognitive disorders or congenital neurological disorders)
- neuropsychiatric surgery (neurosurgery for the treatment of adult or pediatric mental illnesses)
- geriatric neurosurgery (for the treatment of neurological disorders and dementias and mental impairments due to age, but not due to a stroke, seizure, tumor, concussion, or neurovascular cause- namely, Parkinsonism, Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, and similar disorders)
All the packages include:
- Providing Iran visa.
- Hotel reservation for the patients and accompanies.
- Receiving in the airport and transportation to the hotel or hospital.
- Providing a cell phone.
- Providing a translator.
- Make an appointment with the doctor as soon as possible.
- Assistance for admitting in hospital.
- Consulting with the physician for starting the treatment procedure.
- Assistance for discharging from hospital.
- Arrangement of optional sightseeing tours for the patients and accompanies.
- Holding on call the Ambulance for the emergency cases.